GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Error Start-Stop System, Auto Hold, Electric Brake & ACC

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
As far as I know my mechanic done it and I didn't ask why he needs as the details from the battery. Not like the old days the ecu needs to know and I see him do it

Did you ask the dealer about the problem you're having? And welcome to the forum also.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
^^^ Jim for the tyre pressure error - have you tried resetting the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) when the pressures on all 4x wheels are correct (not sure if your car has a button, or if you use the MENU for this)?
Don

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
^^^ Jim for the tyre pressure error - have you tried resetting the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) when the pressures on all 4x wheels are correct (not sure if your car has a button, or if you use the MENU for this)?
Don

Since you didn't quote the post that you're referring to I'm not sure if you're responding to me. For the stock TPMS you reset the tire pressure light in the menu. I have the Orange Electronics TPMS system so I can see the actual pressure in each tire.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Since you didn't quote the post that you're referring to I'm not sure if you're responding to me. For the stock TPMS you reset the tire pressure light in the menu. I have the Orange Electronics TPMS system so I can see the actual pressure in each tire.

Jim : my bad - apology

Don

GTD1000

Car(s)
Golf GTD
Did anyone get to the bottom of this? I have a very similar problem - yellow airbag light came on shortly followed by auto hold, stop start and electric brake. My vcds readout was also similar with about 30 non-communication codes