GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Equilibrium Tuning Memorial Day Sale

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG

284192869_5519270824798647_1935275115191072549_n.png

The EQT Memorial Day Sale starts May 24th and runs through the 30th!

We at Equilibrium Tuning would like to honor our fallen brothers and sisters in arms, and ask that you take a few minutes this Memorial Day weekend to pay tribute to those that are no longer with us. While you’re out there barbecuing this Memorial Day weekend, take a moment to honor and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. Freedom isn't free, and their selfless service shall be forever remembered.

Last edited:

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Just ordered my stage 2 tune!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

View attachment 250434

The EQT Memorial Day Sale starts May 26th and runs through the 30th!

We at Equilibrium Tuning would like to honor our fallen brothers and sisters in arms, and ask that you take a few minutes this Memorial Day weekend to pay tribute to those that are no longer with us. While you’re out there barbecuing this Memorial Day weekend, take a moment to honor and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. Freedom isn't free, and their selfless service shall be forever remembered.

Very dope of y’all. A lot of us aren’t into the hero worship thing. We just wanted college money LOL

but ultimately a lot of us have to budget hard due to unemployable status’s due to a combination of physical injuries and or psychological ones. And honestly, every penny counts when it comes to wanting to maintain a hobby

just wanted to say thanks, pat y’all on the back. We appreciate y’all

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Very dope of y’all. A lot of us aren’t into the hero worship thing. We just wanted college money LOL

but ultimately a lot of us have to budget hard due to unemployable status’s due to a combination of physical injuries and or psychological ones. And honestly, every penny counts when it comes to wanting to maintain a hobby

just wanted to say thanks, pat y’all on the back. We appreciate y’all
Trust me, I hear you! Dave and I are also combat vets.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Rather than make a new thread, just bumping this up! Memorial Day sales are live! If you were on the fence or are new to the MQB world, we'd be happy to earn your business!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Prices look the same as always ?