GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I noticed you are in Vegas, you are plagued by the same crappy ACN-91 that CA gets, which is worse than standard 91. Some Subaru's have blown engines when using ACN-91 gas on standard 91 tunes, why is our gas so bad lol.
Yeah it’s know right be trash here too, I cannot really attest to it personally with this car though since I’ve been running meth on the car from the get to.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I noticed you are in Vegas, you are plagued by the same crappy ACN-91 that CA gets, which is worse than standard 91. Some Subaru's have blown engines when using ACN-91 gas on standard 91 tunes, why is our gas so bad lol.
Wait, you all pay all those crazy gas taxes and you also get shafted in fuel quality? Dude...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yep...ACN - Arizona California Nevada get the same crap year round. I pumped $5.39 for premium today :<.
Damn, we might get the same gas but we ain't paying that much for it here - not yet anyways. I think I paid $4.10/gal last week

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Without asking EQT the answer is to be patient as the sale was highly successful and has them backlogged. That and with the last minute Christmas shipping going on.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Batches are slowly going out as we get them. Our factories have been having issues of their own and things have slowed down a bit. We should be covering most orders within this month.

Thanks
-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
FYI: We currently have a limited supply of Standard Vortex's in stock and ready to ship!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Standards in stock, more XL's on the way!

-- Ed