GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
EQT but it's not necessary.
they don’t make a PUT sensor… the new product they released is the map location 5 bar.

With the put 4 bar sensor just make sure you get the Bosch from a reputable vendor…there are many fakes out there and they will give you issues,lol.. it’s why I’ve got 3 of them sitting on the shelf in the garage now.

Part number is 03k906051

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
they don’t make a PUT sensor… the new product they released is the map location 5 bar.

With the put 4 bar sensor just make sure you get the Bosch from a reputable vendor…there are many fakes out there and they will give you issues,lol.. it’s why I’ve got 3 of them sitting on the shelf in the garage now.

Part number is 03k906051
Right they have the MAP sensor.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Can't stress enough, be careful where you buy the Bosch PUT sensor. The fakes dont work well at all, and they're plentiful on the market.

sutter2k

Passed Driver's Ed
Thinking about placing an order for the standard vortex. Will be adding a cobb accessport (currently apr stage 2 w/dsg tune golf r ). Should I been adding the Actuator and
HPFP to the order. ? This is be a 93 octane tune only. No E85 stations that are reasonably close.
Okay to use apr's dsg tune still?

Thanks

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Thinking about placing an order for the standard vortex. Will be adding a cobb accessport (currently apr stage 2). Should I been adding the Actuator and
HPFP to the order. ?

Thanks
Congratulations. You don't have to have the HPFP but it's a good idea because you'll be near the limit of the OEM one. I would get the calibrated actuator also especially after seeing so many threads that guys can't get their old actuator calibrated correctly.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Congratulations. You don't have to have the HPFP but it's a good idea because you'll be near the limit of the OEM one. I would get the calibrated actuator also especially after seeing so many threads that guys can't get their old actuator calibrated correctly.
Just FYI, other pro-tuners might do it, but Ed has been pretty insistent on having a HPFP if EQT is going to be tuning a Vortex car.