GOLFMKV

EQT tuning is Trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
You've certainly got the monopoly on looking silly.

Ed offers to live tune your car free and you fly off the handle because he didn't quote your post, but he PM'd you to work out the details.

🤡
No dude, your a exactly what I mean.

Context matters, there's a timeline for all of this and you don't seem to follow. I get it, you like EQT. Like Xbox and PS5 fans, Android VS Apple fans.

Go back and reread without you being upset that someone called out EQT.

You being ok with paying Top $$ for subpar service makes you the 🤡

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You've certainly got the monopoly on looking silly.

Ed offers to live tune your car free and you fly off the handle because he didn't quote your post, but he PM'd you to work out the details.

🤡
Ed did offer to live tune his car but he also said to pay the premium for the live tune.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Ed did offer to live tune his car but he also said to pay the premium for the live tune.

Correct me if i'm wrong (i'm not rereading this bullshit) but that was in response to someone else who asked about a live tune, not the OP.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Correct me if i'm wrong (i'm not rereading this bullshit) but that was in response to someone else who asked about a live tune, not the OP.
So you read it? But didn't understand it? So need someone to explain it to you. But I made a monopoly of looking silly? 🤡 Lmao. Gotta love it.

Agray

Go Kart Champion
Ed offered to live tune OP’s car at no cost as an offer of good faith. Op said no thanks, he’ll stick with Nick.

🤡

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Correct

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
Like how much Patience? A week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks? A month 2 months. I just need a reference point.

I mean, if you really wanted the instant gratification then why didn't you just get an OTS tune? Why go the custom route at all?

Like what if it did take 2 months to get your tune perfect? Is that really the end of the world?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I mean, if you really wanted the instant gratification then why didn't you just get an OTS tune? Why go the custom route at all?

Like what if it did take 2 months to get your tune perfect? Is that really the end of the world?

They don't have an OTS tune for a TPC38.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Ed offered to live tune OP’s car at no cost as an offer of good faith. Op said no thanks, he’ll stick with Nick.

🤡
Oh is that what I said. 🤔 👍. Was there a reason why? Or I just said no thanks I'll stick with Nick? I must have short term memory cause I remember this different.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Alrighty! Now that this is over, what can we make of this space? I’m thinking of a sandwich parlor that also has bidets for public use

I'm with this guy, at this point. It's over. Situation has been handled. I like going to big Burrito spots by me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh is that what I said. 🤔 👍. Was there a reason why? Or I just said no thanks I'll stick with Nick? I must have short term memory cause I remember this different.
What's the point in continuing to argue now. You're getting your money back and can continue on with Sneeky or whoever else you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.