GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Tuned

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Very strong. Especially first thing in the morning getting onto the freeway when it's only in the 80s and I don't have the ac on yet.

I just bought 2 more 5 gallon gas jugs for stocking up on the corn squeezins. It's 20 miles round trip to get it.
how long would you estimate you are now storing ethanol for...

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Here's another better log from just now. I remembered to shut the AC off before going for it, but still didn't give it enough time for the iats to drop to their potential minimum first. Oh well.

https://datazap.me/u/ridebjj/stage-2-e30-20200716?log=0&data=6-9

Everything seems healthy as far as I can tell. But I'm no expert.
You should check for a boost leak or cat restriction since the WG is shut almost the entire pull, also log targeted boost and relative manifold pressure.
https://datazap.me/u/ridebjj/stage-2-e30-20200716?log=0&data=6-9-46

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Probably won't be able to take another log until next week. Have a guest flying in at 11am for the weekend.

I was expecting to fab up a ghetto boost leak check device anyway for after I swap to BT, but maybe I'll end up doing it early now. I probably have enough parts and air connector bits laying around for most of it.

It's usually done by connecting to the TIP? Anyone sell a cheap ready made version the exact right size?

Thanks for the consult. Gave you something to do on the weekend. NERDS!! 😁

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Maybe after a E30 tune. Definitely not something I feel comfortable installing myself.

OK, but it's pretty easy. 80% of the hour I spent on it was fishing the wires through from the engine bay into the cabin. The only special tool involved was an oetiker clamp thing.