GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT E30 Tune CEL Upon Start

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I think Baun Performance @GTI Jake does.

Yep, just been held up by the supply/demand issues from GESI. I’ve got ten people on the waiting list for them right now.

Gen2 400 cell emissions compliant, but also as mentioned very expensive. $1,800 currently, but they’ll continue to go up since I make the labor hours it take to build it and that’s it. Material & shipping costs are insane & just keep getting worse.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Yep, just been held up by the supply/demand issues from GESI. I’ve got ten people on the waiting list for them right now.

Gen2 400 cell emissions compliant, but also as mentioned very expensive. $1,800 currently, but they’ll continue to go up since I make the labor hours it take to build it and that’s it. Material & shipping costs are insane & just keep getting worse.
Any idea on how long that waitlist will take you to get through?

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
You wanna split the cost? You run the pipe m-f, i run it on the weekend.
Hey whoa i want weekends for doing hoodrat shit with my hoodrat friends

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Any idea on how long that waitlist will take you to get through?

It’s impossible to pin down, 99% of it is 100% out of my control.

I did just pull money out of savings & bought a six pack of cats. Wife will be happy about that lol.

Could be 3 months or I could be ready next week, just depends on what’s going on with the ten people ahead of you on the list with orders anywhere from just a downpipe to the full catalog (FMIC & TBE aka 24-36 hours worth of fabrication labor to fit in on top of my family time & 40 hour work week at the airlines).

Bottom line is if you’re interested get on the waiting list so if ten peoples AC went out, dog had surgery, or they traded the car in, ect I can get to you on this batch haha

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
It’s impossible to pin down, 99% of it is 100% out of my control.

I did just pull money out of savings & bought a six pack of cats. Wife will be happy about that lol.

Could be 3 months or I could be ready next week, just depends on what’s going on with the ten people ahead of you on the list with orders anywhere from just a downpipe to the full catalog (FMIC & TBE aka 24-36 hours worth of fabrication labor to fit in on top of my family time & 40 hour work week at the airlines).

Bottom line is if you’re interested get on the waiting list so if ten peoples AC went out, dog had surgery, or they traded the car in, ect I can get to you on this batch haha
How do I get put on that list?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I may have found a workaround for the CEL. If i turn the ignition on, clear codes if P0036 is present, and start the engine, the CEL does not come on. Would require clearing codes before every start, but it only takes a second and my AP is always hooked up anyway. Hopefully i can enjoy the tune and not deal with fuel trims, O2 sensors and other shenanigans.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I may have found a workaround for the CEL. If i turn the ignition on, clear codes if P0036 is present, and start the engine, the CEL does not come on. Would require clearing codes before every start, but it only takes a second and my AP is always hooked up anyway. Hopefully i can enjoy the tune and not deal with fuel trims, O2 sensors and other shenanigans.
Yup. That's one way to do it.

Fuck the mirage bro. That's like neutering your pet.