GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I was just about to place another order, did the GovX discount go away? I no longer see the verification at checkout.
Depending on what you are buying their boost weather sale price might be lower and you can’t stack. I’m in the same boat with the blaze intake.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
That's very true, hopefully it'll come back when I'm ready for the Vortex XL. I just picked up the full mpi kit and lpfp today from them.
During BWS, other discounts are disabled to prevent stacking. Once BWS is over, standard discounts that were available will again be enabled.

UtahMK7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
During BWS, other discounts are disabled to prevent stacking. Once BWS is over, standard discounts that were available will again be enabled.
Got all my parts ordered though, thank you so for the bad ass discounts! Will I need any additional parts to swap the xl turbine housing onto my standard vortex besides the housing? Turbo to manifold gasket for sure. Just trying to make sure I have everything ready to roll. Only like 2k miles on the standard currently and will do the full mpi and pump in spring time after purchasing a new tune from you guys.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Got all my parts ordered though, thank you so for the bad ass discounts! Will I need any additional parts to swap the xl turbine housing onto my standard vortex besides the housing? Turbo to manifold gasket for sure. Just trying to make sure I have everything ready to roll. Only like 2k miles on the standard currently and will do the full mpi and pump in spring time after purchasing a new tune from you guys.
You'd want new nylon self-locking nuts for the turbine to head, aside from the gasket. otherwise, simple swap

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI/'29 Ford
Just a quick question. I'm from Brasil, here the standard gas has 25% etanol and 92 ron. Which OTS map should I pick for my GTI? (91 Ron, 93 Ron or e30)
Probably 91

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
So we are all suposed to drive arround with a CEL? Is there a way arround that?

A J style o2 spacer has been working for me to get rid of the CEL.