GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

snowmon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI S
Same here. No CEL in my dash.
I paid close to $1100(93 and e85) for the OTS tune+AP and created a problem that never existed in my car :LOL:
Hopefully, the e85 tune will make me feel better as soon I can get my ethanol sensor and gauge installed this weekend

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I paid close to $1100(93 and e85) for the OTS tune+AP and created a problem that never existed in my car :LOL:
Hopefully, the e85 tune will make me feel better as soon I can get my ethanol sensor and gauge installed this weekend
Try running a spacer. Do a search, I asked the same question a couple of months back; you will see responses on whether you should use a j style or straight spacer for your dp.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I use a j style spacer with a medium insert and have no issues with CELs.

snowmon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI S
Try running a spacer. Do a search, I asked the same question a couple of months back; you will see responses on whether you should use a j style or straight spacer for your dp.
What month was that? Looks like you've got posts that go years back

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
thanks, I will look for that one and if not, I'll try a different style. So if I run the car with a spacer do I still leave the o2 harness unplugged? or plugged in?
If you unplug it you are getting the code 100%. Alternatively, you can tape some hockey tape over your gauges.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you unplug it you are getting the code 100%. Alternatively, you can tape some hockey tape over your gauges.

I've never heard anything so Canadian...