GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Get your orders in before the Black Friday Rush!

-- Ed

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Doh! My order is placed!

6FDC6437-CB04-4A3C-85F7-1040A932D928.png

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Cyber Monday time! Get em while they're hot! :D

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Alright guys and gals, this is THE FINAL WEEKEND of our EQT Boost Weather Sale! This is your last chance to get major savings on AccessPorts, Tuning, Vortex Turbos, Fueling, and our Zero 2 Hero Package!

The sale ends on Sunday night... don't miss out!

Check out all the deals at this link: https://eqtuning.com/pages/current-sales

-- Ed

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Made an order yesterday, though the weirdest thing happened...I was charged a county tax in a county I dont even live in! I didn't even know that was a thing....lol

Sorta a wth moment...I was billed an extra 17.99 to this county

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Made an order yesterday, though the weirdest thing happened...I was charged a county tax in a county I dont even live in! I didn't even know that was a thing....lol

Sorta a wth moment...I was billed an extra 17.99 to this county
Didn't know that any states allowed individual county tax. In AZ it's just the state tax even though counties charge sales tax individually. Did you have to pay state tax also?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Didn't know that any states allowed individual county tax. In AZ it's just the state tax even though counties charge sales tax individually. Did you have to pay state tax also?
First time I've ever seen this, Albermarle is near me but I don't live there...

Is this county somehow charging sales tax on online sales?

Also, EQT plz refund me my $17.99...I'd much rather put that towards a T-bone steak!

tax.JPG

BeBoZ

Car(s)
2016 Audi S3
Cyber Monday time! Get em while they're hot! :D
Hi Ed,

I purchased an AP & a Do88 intercooler amongst other parts a couple of days ago. I was told I only get one ECU tune. but as the poster suggests (which I just saw) Shouldn't I be getting 2 free ECU tunes instead of one? one with the AP and one with the Do88!

I initially wanted a 91 & 93 tune. Could have ordered the Do88 intercooler for $100+ less directly from them.

251348506_4856719557720447_3748929203816436899_n.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hi Ed,

I purchased an AP & a Do88 intercooler amongst other parts a couple of days ago. I was told I only get one ECU tune. but as the poster suggests (which I just saw) Shouldn't I be getting 2 free ECU tunes instead of one? one with the AP and one with the Do88!

I initially wanted a 91 & 93 tune. Could have ordered the Do88 intercooler for $100+ less directly from them.

View attachment 232044
Contact EQT directly at sales@eqtuning.com

They don't monitor the forum very much.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Wow getting charged state and county tax. That sucks.
What’s even worse then having to pay state and county tax is having to pay a city tax on top of both only good thing is Colorado sets a limit the max tax can be for all of it at like 13 or 14 percent

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What’s even worse then having to pay state and county tax is having to pay a city tax on top of both only good thing is Colorado sets a limit the max tax can be for all of it at like 13 or 14 percent
Thankfully they cap it. Next thing you know there will be a subdivision tax.