GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Yep. This is what I’d recommend. We can also include a regular style camber plate that would have to be adjusted from the bottom.

— Ed

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Yep. This is what I’d recommend. We can also include a regular style camber plate that would have to be adjusted from the bottom.

— Ed

Any pictures of this style of camber plate you offer for $100? I don't see it for an option when buying these so I'm guessing I would have to email you about this? I'm surprised as this kind of seems like an afterthought. I mean I think plenty of people want an option to adjust camber for stance or track use.

Not trying to be a pain but these coils are on my short list. I'm worried a little that if I lower I will need some additional camber so I don't rub and don't want to spend $500 for a set from the place you mentioned.

I'm sure others are interested as well.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Any pictures of this style of camber plate you offer for $100? I don't see it for an option when buying these so I'm guessing I would have to email you about this? I'm surprised as this kind of seems like an afterthought. I mean I think plenty of people want an option to adjust camber for stance or track use.

Not trying to be a pain but these coils are on my short list. I'm worried a little that if I lower I will need some additional camber so I don't rub and don't want to spend $500 for a set from the place you mentioned.

I'm sure others are interested as well.

They're just standard style camber plates. Honestly I wanted to avoid offering a basic camber plate because they're only adjustable from underneath the strut tower. Its not ideal, but it does allow adjustment. This is why we didn't list them as an option. However, it seems that people would like that option, so we can make it happen. I'm going to run some numbers and we may even offer it as a no-cost option in the near future.

Thanks
-- Ed

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
They're just standard style camber plates. Honestly I wanted to avoid offering a basic camber plate because they're only adjustable from underneath the strut tower. Its not ideal, but it does allow adjustment. This is why we didn't list them as an option. However, it seems that people would like that option, so we can make it happen. I'm going to run some numbers and we may even offer it as a no-cost option in the near future.

Thanks
-- Ed

Awesome...Your Coils are back on my list. Lol

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

Thanks
-- Ed
It would be awesome if it was an option, or if we were able to run fixed style mounts with the added camber (a no mount option for less $$$?). I was going to purchase them for tracking my car, but would like to be able to have the additional camber, at least on the front. Thank you for listening to customers and taking into account their desires.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
It would be awesome if it was an option, or if we were able to run fixed style mounts with the added camber (a no mount option for less $$$?). I was going to purchase them for tracking my car, but would like to be able to have the additional camber, at least on the front. Thank you for listening to customers and taking into account their desires.

The best solution currently would be to just run them with the standard plates. You can just set them up and treat them as a fixed camber plate. We altered the next order to come with camber plates as it seems this is what people prefer in general. So no added cost... they will now come with standard plates :)

-- Ed

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
The best solution currently would be to just run them with the standard plates. You can just set them up and treat them as a fixed camber plate. We altered the next order to come with camber plates as it seems this is what people prefer in general. So no added cost... they will now come with standard plates :)

-- Ed

Ed, are these coils now available with the camber plate? I checked the link to the product but it doesn't show or list that they are coming with the camber plates as of yet.

If not, is there a time frame for when these will be available? Trying to get these in before WITW...:)

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Ed, are these coils now available with the camber plate? I checked the link to the product but it doesn't show or list that they are coming with the camber plates as of yet.

If not, is there a time frame for when these will be available? Trying to get these in before WITW...:)

Yep all new orders will come with camber plates. I just got back from vacation, so I'm catching up and will update the website soon to reflect that.

-- Ed

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Awesome...Your Coils are back on my list. Lol

spring rates are pretty crazy imo & camber plates will 100% give you a lot more noise + potential for a clunking. Id say if its your daily I would run from them like the plague.

I know his tunes get a great rep but these coils seem pretty cheap like entry level BC racing type stuff and no real reviews out there on them.