GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EPC Light at high RPM, EQT tune second revision *Update: Car is now a hot mess

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Dude, that sucks, Matt wrapped up my tune in like a week 😬
I DM'd him a couple hours ago. I'm not handling his tune but will assist.

General FYI, trying to get my Matt @ EQT acct setup, but for some reason i've never rec'd the confirmation email after several attempts.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I DM'd him a couple hours ago. I'm not handling his tune but will assist.

General FYI, trying to get my Matt @ EQT acct setup, but for some reason i've never rec'd the confirmation email after several attempts.
You probably already checked but just incase... spam folder?

Lurchalicious

Ready to race!
If it helps you feel better, I'm also in the once a week vauge response club. After two months, and each time - day before dyno - responses that result in me cancelling said dyno, i got the base data number information I needed for evaluating my base tune so I can have it fully prepared to actually be dyno'd.

At this rate, once a week is better than once a month I suppose

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Where you at with this? Get the new hpfp?
No, EQT thinks my HPFP is fine from looking at the logs (Thankfully!) I was running Ruth plugs which looked to be running too hot, now I have some ER10s on the way from FCPeuro.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I don't think so man. EQT knows a lot better than me, but you're having the exact same issue I did when I had a faulty HPFP.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I don't think so man. EQT knows a lot better than me, but you're having the exact same issue I did when I had a faulty HPFP.
I understand, but im gonna go with EQT on this, they've seen thousands of logs and therefore can read logs with more accuracy than us.