support group.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Smol HPFP energy.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Well, gotta eat my own words, EQT must be running a little late...still waiting to hear what they have to say. Car still runs fine while cruising, just keeping the lead off my foot.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I wouldn't jump MPI. EQT should be tuning the car for Mods already on the car. If something is wrong now it needs to be addressed before you jump into MPI. And the problem with EQT has always been the far and few vague responses you get, don't worry enough negative traction Ed will show up to answer all the questions you sent in email weeks ago. Lol.

I would also trust Diggs opinion, I don't know him personally but on alot of matters and issues on this forum including with my own he's been the most helpful and literally will respond to you as if he tuned your car and needs to fix it. Props to that dude.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I wouldn't jump MPI. EQT should be tuning the car for Mods already on the car. If something is wrong now it needs to be addressed before you jump into MPI. And the problem with EQT has always been the far and few vague responses you get, don't worry enough negative traction Ed will show up to answer all the questions you sent in email weeks ago. Lol.

I would also trust Diggs opinion, I don't know him personally but on alot of matters and issues on this forum including with my own he's been the most helpful and literally will respond to you as if he tuned your car and needs to fix it. Props to that dude.
Yeeee....still waiting lol, probably the first time I have received no responses from EQT in a weeks time.

I might flash back to my v1.02 tune in the mean time, never saw a single bit of knock on 1.02...if the HPFP is failing it'll probably not make a difference though. Im just frustrated im a full 2 months into the tuning process and im hardly past 3 tune revisions. Responses from EQT are only getting slower, at this rate I may have a final tune by the end of the year? 😅 Oh, and Im also going to have to address the damn emissions crap from here on out so I have that to look forward to.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Yeeee....still waiting lol, probably the first time I have received no responses from EQT in a weeks time.

I might flash back to my v1.02 tune in the mean time, never saw a single bit of knock on 1.02...if the HPFP is failing it'll probably not make a difference though. Im just frustrated im a full 2 months into the tuning process and im hardly past 3 tune revisions. Responses from EQT are only getting slower, at this rate I may have a final tune by the end of the year? 😅 Oh, and Im also going to have to address the damn emissions crap from here on out so I have that to look forward to.
EikvQyL.jpg

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

Dude, that sucks, Matt wrapped up my tune in like a week 😬