GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Engine Mount -- Is It Done?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Yes all of superpro's bushing materials are proprietary to them, it's one of the reasons they are better than most other companies in the segment ;)

Makes sense. If superpro did it all, I would t waste money on another brand. I would go all superpro parts on my car. I really like their engineering ethos. They make the good shit.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Had these installed this week and same...rubber is pushed out a bit. Strange. Has to be that the rubber is held in with pressure only?
20211221_101107.jpg

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Has anyone had similar issues with the Velt sport mounts offered by Uro tuning? Very similar to the 034 and CTS mounts it seems.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I have no negatives that I can tell - just weird that it pushes it over like that. I emailed 034. They can't all do this.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Has anyone had similar issues with the Velt sport mounts offered by Uro tuning? Very similar to the 034 and CTS mounts it seems.

Yeah I’m pretty sure that all 3 are from the same China factory that used an OEM casting to knock them off (they have grind marks where they grind off the oem numbers lol)

So any perceived issues that happen with the o34s probably will happen to all of them… I just put some on my car about a month ago that I REPLACED BFI stage 1 with, haha. I knew the potential for “concerns” but will deal with them as I’m just not a fan of the nvh As I’m mores sensitive to them then others I suppose.

63706DA3-51A9-4D9B-B40E-D4D1E326B289.jpeg

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
034 is a bad company. I sent them video of the mounts on my mk6 that were completely shot and their rep told me it was normal and fine. 3 months of email battle with me proving that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about before they warrantied them.
They are just dropshipping a chinese manufactured part, right? Guess I'm not surprised they don't know anything about it.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Yeah I’m pretty sure that all 3 are from the same China factory that used an OEM casting to knock them off (they have grind marks where they grind off the oem numbers lol)

So any perceived issues that happen with the o34s probably will happen to all of them… I just put some on my car about a month ago that I REPLACED BFI stage 1 with, haha. I knew the potential for “concerns” but will deal with them as I’m just not a fan of the nvh As I’m mores sensitive to them then others I suppose.

View attachment 233286
Install the cp-e then we’ll talk NVH 😂. All my (non car literate) passengers suggest I take it to the dealer. The John Deere Special ACT doesn’t help matters either.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Install the cp-e then we’ll talk NVH 😂. All my (non car literate) passengers suggest I take it to the dealer. The John Deere Special ACT doesn’t help matters either.
Pull up a chair -

The firsts mounts I ran on this car were ecs/eBay - 90a mounts… drove for 10min and removed the trans side immediately, then drive for 2 days with the motor side only and removed that also.

0B1DEB18-4392-4E38-BFB2-79F6525B66C9.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
DD’ing 90A requires a manpon

Boje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
034 is a bad company. I sent them video of the mounts on my mk6 that were completely shot and their rep told me it was normal and fine. 3 months of email battle with me proving that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about before they warrantied them.
When I made the mistake of installing 034 mounts on my old GTI a couple years ago, 034 didn't ask any questions about 10 days later when at least the top one was failing, they refunded both straight away, it's like they were expecting it. Amazing they're still selling them after so many complaints

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
When I made the mistake of installing 034 mounts on my old GTI a couple years ago, 034 didn't ask any questions about 10 days later when at least the top one was failing, they refunded both straight away, it's like they were expecting it. Amazing they're still selling them after so many complaints
What's more amazing is that people still buy them with all of the info out there. Add CTS and IE to the list as well, I'm shocked companies like this are able to stay in business let alone have a cult of fanboys

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
What's more amazing is that people still buy them with all of the info out there. Add CTS and IE to the list as well, I'm shocked companies like this are able to stay in business let alone have a cult of fanboys
CTS is the Autozone mod aisle of the VW world