GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Endlink Recomnendation. SuperPro EL shit the bed.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Checkout the Kartboy end links. I had Moogs and they were always a bit clunky. But a part of that might have been the Eurocode rear bar I had. It didn't fit quite right. Hotchkiss RSB + Kart Boy end links have been super silent since last summer.

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
IMO, the only reason to move away from stock endlinks is they wear out/break (including the stupid triple square stud cracking... Fuck that thing!) Or you want to go adjustable to reduce preload on the sway bar or enable use of other holes.

I just bought Eurocode adjustable rear end links because my stock ones broke (the stupid stud broke, now I can't get them tight enough). I'm only expecting a couple years of life out of them since they're heim joints, even with the dust boots, but at $100 every couple years I'm ok with that. If they don't last that long I'll be a bit disappointed and might go back to OEM or Moog unless somebody comes out with a good adjustable option.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got Moog endlinks in the mail. Greased them. Are they supposed to be very stiff?

Attachments

• 20211014_181411.jpg
    20211014_181411.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yeah they feel really stiff when they're out of the box in your hands. You should still be able to move the joint though, even if it's only a little bit.

As long as you greased them they should be good to go.

Yeah, i could move the joint, albeit with quite a bit of effort.
I greased the hell out of them (slowly and carefully so as not to damage the boots).

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Also, OEM Endlinks are perfectly sufficient, and make no noise!

I have been through it all with endlinks and have settled on reverting to stock, after reading that Jim has been on stocks for like 80K miles w/ no noise or issues
Lowered?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Installer error definitely possible. Zero issues running them on the superpro RSB. Can you try to warranty?

Possible installer error. I don't go to the shop that installed them for a reason. However i think the design itself is such that it paves the road to failure, especially during installation. I compared the superpro link to a moog one, and moog appears to be much more robust and failproof.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Installer error definitely possible. Zero issues running them on the superpro RSB. Can you try to warranty?

mare you responding to me? I did Superpro RSB + Superpro Endlinks on my Alltrack, horrible sounds. Superpro RSB + Moogs, still clanking/clunking. Had it all uninstalled, re-lubed, re-installed, still clunking. I’m going back to OEM Golf R sway w/ OEM links. Done with the bullshit