GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eibach vs Vogtland

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed
Currently have H n R Sports. Ride is pretty rough. Thinking of switching them up. Opinions of these two? Thanks.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I ran Vogtland on my B5.5 Passat... They were really looooow. Like lower than HR sports as that is what I had come from

But what shocks were you running?

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Which Eibach's are you referring to exactly? Are you on stock shocks?

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I have Eibach Pro-Kit. To be honest, I threw them on after having the car for 3 days, but I never was able to tell any huge difference in how the car felt, comfort wise. From what I know about H&R and the differences in spring rates, the Eibach should be a little more comfortable than the H&R.

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed
I ran Vogtland on my B5.5 Passat... They were really looooow. Like lower than HR sports as that is what I had come from

But what shocks were you running?

Stock. Should have asked for a recommendation for that too ha

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
There's the problem

If you like the height, just upgrade to some Konis (my personal choice) or some Bilsteins
Generally
Height=springs
Shocks=ride

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
The first question would be why do you want to run a different suspension from stock?

Do you just want a lowered ride height for looks or are you looking for a performance gain?

Two very different answers will ensue based on what you're looking for.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
The first question would be why do you want to run a different suspension from stock?

Do you just want a lowered ride height for looks or are you looking for a performance gain?

Cant we provide an option for both scenarios?

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed

I like the lowered look but would orefer better ride comfort than i have now. Ive heard Konis suggested before

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I like the lowered look but would orefer better ride comfort than i have now. Ive heard Konis suggested before
Konis are good. Bilsteins are a little more stiff

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

Just go with VWR lowering springs and keep your stock shocks. Ride is very close to stock and will give you a lowered ride height. I had them on my Golf and GTI. For what you're looking for, best bang for the buck.