GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Virtual cockpit

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Tried to order the active info display from ECS, local dealership and a few other places. Everyone says they're on national backorder.

Anyone know who actually has these in stock?

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Tried to order the active info display from ECS, local dealership and a few other places. Everyone says they're on national backorder.

Anyone know who actually has these in stock?

I ordered through OEMVWparts.com - it's actually a VW dealer out in Texas.

When I ordered, they contacted me to let me know that it was also on backorder. I told them to go ahead and order it for me and I'd wait. I think I waited about 2 weeks for them to source it and then ship to me - it wasn't long at all.

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
This is correct. I recently did this retrofit in my 2015 (did an MIB2 Discover Pro retro a little under 2 years ago).

Do you have ACC? If so, does your Driver Assist screen work properly? It shows me that there's a car infront of me but not the distance; the little car remains static rather than moving forward and back.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Do you have ACC? If so, does your Driver Assist screen work properly? It shows me that there's a car infront of me but not the distance; the little car remains static rather than moving forward and back.

I do not have ACC, so can't answer this one - sorry!

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
How did it all go?!

Are the maps displaying on your AID?

If so, would you mind shooting me an adaptation map of 17 and 5F? My optical cable is working because I've got album art and contact photos on the dash, but for some reason the Navigation menu just says "starting map view" and never stops.

I must be missing something somewhere...

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
Curious on how the "view" button works if your steering wheel doesn't have it

Like to minimize the gauges and such

Sn00ky

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 variant DSG
@IWMTom -> as im wrapping up the planning (diy: elec. tailgate and side assist) for the MK7 variant, im planning to make, someone place mib2.5pro and virtual cockpit for 1500euro.

as read on different forums and your comment about the acc, does the function of acc still works? Or is it just the function on the display which doesn’t show up properly?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
@IWMTom -> as im wrapping up the planning (diy: elec. tailgate and side assist) for the MK7 variant, im planning to make, someone place mib2.5pro and virtual cockpit for 1500euro.

as read on different forums and your comment about the acc, does the function of acc still works? Or is it just the function on the display which doesn’t show properly?
ACC works fine, but the dash display doesn't.