GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Tuning Flush KIT

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Yep they're sold. I wish I found a different buyer though. The guy who bought them was a dick and ended up losing quite a bit of money.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Post his name so we know not to deal with him.
I wont do that but hey I ended up selling I think 20 different boxes. 20 different buyers and everyone was super awesome, patient and very happy with my deals. 1/20 is not bad! Haha.

Still super happy I at least got some money back. This community really is amazing when it comes to used parts.

jcaff139

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 GTI 6MT
Yep they're sold. I wish I found a different buyer though. The guy who bought them was a dick and ended up losing quite a bit of money.
Post his name so we know not to deal with him.

Let’s make this clear.

We came to an agreement on price which I paid the same day and covered paypal fees. A part of the deal was that they would be shipped priority, as I needed them as soon as possible.

With this considered, it still took you 5 days to ship them out. Furthermore, I sent you a PM asking for the tracking number which you ignored while still interacting with other sub-forums. Mind you, at this point it has been 4 days since payment was sent. Once I finally got a response from you, 2 days later, you said they were shipped “priority ground”. I’m not sure if this is news to you, but there is no courier company in america that provides priority ground shipping. Doesn’t exist. It’s an oxymoron. Not sure if this was a blatant lie or just incompetency.

Lastly, it was clear that you only put a smidge of effort into packaging everything properly. Everything was just thrown into a broken down, torn, used box with the spacers and lugs all in 2 ziplock bags with a small piece of bubble wrap shoved in. I am attaching a picture to show how I received the box (all I did was cut the tape along the edges).

@Elcheapo Loco Do you think I was being unreasonable here?

@Twist1 I’d love to hear your side of this, now that the facts are on the table.

Attachments

• 8A3657AC-B741-43FA-99F0-A53861B16E3C.jpeg
    8A3657AC-B741-43FA-99F0-A53861B16E3C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 163

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
You got ecs tuning spacer kit with black bolts for 70$. You demanded priority which would eat even more into the price. I said I would try if it was reasonable. You then started getting rude when 2 days went by after I said it was shipped. So then I sent you tracking. I did not mention your name anywhere to anyone, so you didn't need to reveal. The spacers were zip locked in pairs, then wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap. I'm sorry they destroyed that box like that. That is awful.

You got the spacers IN LESS THAN A WEEK (clearly not typical ground) from the time you paid (again, for basically 40% msrp). And you are complaining. I think that shows enough about what you're like as a person. Good luck with your future endeavors. You were the only irritation in 4,200$ worth of mk7 parts I sold in 2 weeks time. Take that as you may. Have a great day all!

jcaff139

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 GTI 6MT
You got ecs tuning spacer kit with black bolts for 70$. You demanded priority which would eat even more into the price. I said I would try if it was reasonable. You then started getting rude when 2 days went by after I said it was shipped. So then I sent you tracking. I did not mention your name anywhere to anyone, so you didn't need to reveal. The spacers were zip locked in pairs, then wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap. I'm sorry they destroyed that box like that. That is awful.

You got the spacers IN LESS THAN A WEEK (clearly not typical ground) from the time you paid (again, for basically 40% msrp). And you are complaining. I think that shows enough about what you're like as a person. Good luck with your future endeavors. You were the only irritation in 4,200$ worth of mk7 parts I sold in 2 weeks time. Take that as you may. Have a great day all!
Lies again, I paid $108. And there is no such thing as priority ground shipping. Still no explanation for why it took 5 days to ship aside from pure laziness.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lies again, I paid $108. And there is no such thing as priority ground shipping. Still no explanation for why it took 5 days to ship aside from pure laziness.
Enjoy the spacers. Have a great week stay clean. Also it helps to smear a dab of anti seize around the hubs just a tiny bit will make them always easy to come off!

Elcheapo Loco

Ready to race!
I've done hundreds of ebay transactions both buying and selling. This is not even remotely worth mentioning and certainly doesn't warrant calling the buyer a "dick". Seller got the money and buyer got the product. No one got scammed so let's just chill and call it a day.