GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS rear stress bar = moar harsh?

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Jeezzzus, that thing looks like a big ugly cargo net. Whoever designed that should be taken out back and beaten down to a bloody pulp.

The red is definitely bold. When I bought my R almost 3 yrs ago the one mod the previous owner did was the Unibrace XBQ. The black is obviously more subdued. Not sure if I would have paid the $500 for the XBQ vs other solutions out there, but I will say Unibrace makes some quality chassis bracing pieces. https://unibrace.com/product/series-xb/xbq/

Image 1-22-22 at 9.02 AM.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Which ones do you have if I may ask?
Just the eurosport tac front strut bar and rear upper bar, but I can say my car with airride on moderately stiff settings and aggressive street tires and larger sway bars both front to back, it’s reacts pretty harsh to shitty roads, going 75+ on smooth roads it’s a dream but when juts driving 25-45 on the street it’s definitely transmits every bump, and rut in the road.

4C3B5964-328E-4A87-B497-235E531FDFB8.jpeg

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Jeezzzus, that thing looks like a big ugly cargo net. Whoever designed that should be taken out back and beaten down to a bloody pulp.
Few options in 2015. But it is a quality piece and works. Work to install. Have to work to keep alignment in all 4 corners. Guess you like these sissy carbon fiber ones.

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
Just the eurosport tac front strut bar and rear upper bar, but I can say my car with airride on moderately stiff settings and aggressive street tires and larger sway bars both front to back, it’s reacts pretty harsh to shitty roads, going 75+ on smooth roads it’s a dream but when juts driving 25-45 on the street it’s definitely transmits every bump, and rut in the road.

View attachment 236465
Sweet trunk set up. (y) If you do sell them I might pick them up if the price is right.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
The XB brace is a nice piece...but another brace that completely blocks the rear when I fold my seats down. My friend has the red one in his wagon.

I went to a Cat Con three years ago and my GF bought a cat tree. The only bar that would have let me put that cat tree back there is the Eurocode one.😅