GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS IS38 Ultimate Kit+neuspeed intercooler+ HKS BOV

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hey guys/gals, thanks for the add to the forums, a couple of my local gti buddies told me to hop on this forum because through a slightly odd trade deal, I have come across a brand new in Box, ECS Is38 ultimate kit, the one that comes with literally everything, and it is all brand new still in its original plastic wrap, that I'll open right now for some detailed photos. I don't know too much about the MK7 platform but heard this is a nice and totally complete kit. It also comes with a brand new in packaging Neuspeed intercooler, and an HKS BOV. The ultimate kit comes with- (A comprehensive, bolt-on package featuring our pre-installed ECS Turbo Blanket, Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe and installation accessories)
I don't really know what these are worth right now on the market so I'd appreciate any advice, but I know IS38 is 1500, the HKS Bov is 200+, the Neuspeed stg2 intercooler which is 800+. Like I said everything is brand new in its original plastic wrapping, I am not really open to trades, but I do specialize in metal refinery so I can be paid in oem factory downpipes/cats etc. I am willing to ship but would prefer local pick up in south florida. I am not really trying to part things out yet, maybe the HKS, but asking never hurts. My number is (561)-236-6280 and feel free to call or text anytime, text first just incase before calling. If any more photos or information is needed just send a text or reply, if I broke any forum rules please let me know I will adjust or change what is needed! thank you in advance and have a great rest of your day!

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.51.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.52.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.52.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.54.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.55.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.56.43 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.53.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.53.01 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.53.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.53.16 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.56.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.56.02 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 58

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Come now, fess up. You raced a GTI on stock turbo for $$$ and he was way in over his head thinking he was big shit for beating a couple of BOV poppin' Focus STs. He didn't have the cash so you took his turbo upgrade instead because "It also wasn't gonna be enough to beat me, go way bigger."
haha that would be a funny way to have gotten this kit, I have actually lost pretty badly to a god know what done to it DSG Mk7.5 golf R with upgraded turbo, all I know is that he dyno 547 AWHP and I got spanked lol, I have yet to dyno the supra, but my guess on 93 420wheel 480tq, and on e50, closer to 500 wheel/550tq. but ya someone take this thing off my hands please !!!!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You can buy a brand new IS38 from FCP Euro for $1000 with a lifetime warranty.

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You can buy a brand new IS38 from FCP Euro for $1000 with a lifetime warranty.
ya I heard that's what you can get new IS38, but I am pretty sure that does not come with all of this stuff, this has a lot of install stuff, the blanket, turbo muffler delete, etc etc , I am not trying to get 2500 for this kit lol, but def over well over1k for all of this stuff.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
ya I heard that's what you can get new IS38, but I am pretty sure that does not come with all of this stuff, this has a lot of install stuff, the blanket, turbo muffler delete, etc etc , I am not trying to get 2500 for this kit lol, but def over well over1k for all of this stuff.
You will definitely get more than 1K for the whole package. The FCP kit comes with the install kit but not the blanket etc.

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You will definitely get more than 1K for the whole package. The FCP kit comes with the install kit but not the blanket etc.
with the proper tune what typa power does a kit like this make? you can run this with a stock dp im pretty sure so should be legal everywhere

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
with the proper tune what typa power does a kit like this make? you can run this with a stock dp im pretty sure so should be legal everywhere
With all the necessary bolt ons including a DP it will make around 360 HP and a custom tune.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
haha that would be a funny way to have gotten this kit, I have actually lost pretty badly to a god know what done to it DSG Mk7.5 golf R with upgraded turbo, all I know is that he dyno 547 AWHP and I got spanked lol, I have yet to dyno the supra, but my guess on 93 420wheel 480tq, and on e50, closer to 500 wheel/550tq. but ya someone take this thing off my hands please !!!!
Let me guess, it was red?

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Let me guess, it was red?
white actually, and no idea on driver, had black paint for window tint, they left the spot after the run and some people told me it was making that on the dyno the other day, so who knows what actually done, it had stock exhaust tips too if that helps identify LMAO, but def catless, some aftermarket wheels too. it gapped me a lot lol, I spun a bit but still

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
So no wants this thing!!! come on someone take this nice kit of my hands!