GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacers!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
We finally did it! We now have ECS Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacers!

Turn your VW or Audi turbocharged engine into a head-turning, exhilarating driving experience with our In-House designed and engineered Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacer! Our ECS DV Spacer unleashes your turbocharger's compressed air into the atmosphere, giving it the sound of a blow-off valve (BOV), with every gear change and every boosted throttle close!

ECS Diverter Valve Spacer For Your 1.8T/2.0T Gen3

VW/Audi 1.8T/2.0T Gen3

DubDriver171

Passed Driver's Ed
We finally did it! We now have ECS Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacers!

Turn your VW or Audi turbocharged engine into a head-turning, exhilarating driving experience with our In-House designed and engineered Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacer! Our ECS DV Spacer unleashes your turbocharger's compressed air into the atmosphere, giving it the sound of a blow-off valve (BOV), with every gear change and every boosted throttle close!

ECS Diverter Valve Spacer For Your 1.8T/2.0T Gen3

VW/Audi 1.8T/2.0T Gen3

Are you guys able to provide a sound clip?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Link doesn’t work. Please fix. Also does it work with aftermarket dv like gfb dv+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link works for me and I think that it should work with any DV.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
DV+ with our spacer, in theory, there is enough space for the stack so it should work. BUT I don't have that combo on a car here at ECS so I can't confirm it works with zero issues, I do know some DV spacers cause surge when paired with the DV+.

Sound clip, should have one on social (IG/Facebook/etc) tomorrow (9/19).

The link - works fine on my end, please let me know what you're seeing (aka is it a viglinks page instead of launching to ECS or something else). If it's viglinks, just opt out of it https://www.viglink.com/opt-out
- VIGlinks is a program that many forums use on top of us sponsors to generate rev but it makes following links leaving the forums a real PIA.

-James

daisoma

Passed Driver's Ed
Literally the same as torque solutions and boomba. It sounds great and 10 min install max

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
DV+ with our spacer, in theory, there is enough space for the stack so it should work. BUT I don't have that combo on a car here at ECS so I can't confirm it works with zero issues, I do know some DV spacers cause surge when paired with the DV+.

Sound clip, should have one on social (IG/Facebook/etc) tomorrow (9/19).

The link - works fine on my end, please let me know what you're seeing (aka is it a viglinks page instead of launching to ECS or something else). If it's viglinks, just opt out of it https://www.viglink.com/opt-out
- VIGlinks is a program that many forums use on top of us sponsors to generate rev but it makes following links leaving the forums a real PIA.

-James

Iphone 7, using taptotalk app,
Click on link.
Click follow link
This comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk