GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e85 tuned hellcat vs is38 e35 gti

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUjEEShFyQ6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

this one i got bamboozled, i thought he was a stock hellcat, as thats why i asked him for a run, he came around at 130, didnt brake boost too well, and may have been in the wrong gear, but none the less, held him off till about 130, and then well.... you can see the outcome.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Top end for days to come...

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
my guess is, it didnt hook too well, it didnt really sound like it broke loose, but you cant hear much over the whine.

i dont know the full details, other than it was owned by a native Indian dude from the reservation here, so, no expense spared in what ever the set up was.. pullied, tuned, e85, on a tire... he wouldnt share the numbers , but said somehwere above 800, tuned by calspeed in bakersfield.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Just upgrade that turbo of yours with some weight reduction and the outcome would be different.
i got a pretty good haul waiting in the garage, vortex XL,mpi,rs3 lpfp,b16s,drag radials, roll center kit,charge pipes, ect ect, im gonna make a post one of these days, but yeah, another 100+ hp should do the trick ;-)

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I don't understand how you are able to keep up for so long when the Hellcat has double the HP.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Bro. They called you a brave little toaster. You need to have sex with that man's wife. No other way.
alright, but i gotta ask my wife, and she probably will want to join.
BTW, thats my account i posted that vs. the hellcat

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
I don't understand how you are able to keep up for so long when the Hellcat has double the HP.
maybe he blew the tires off i cant really tell by the video. it seemed like it was cookin'

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Bro. They called you a brave little toaster. You need to have sex with that man's wife. No other way.

Better than the usual “golf cart“ comments.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI