GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e35 is38 mk7 vs 500 whp 370z

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
blah, idk how to embed it into the post,

anyways most of the description is in the instagram post, i dont do a whole lot of racing, but this one was fun. i usually just hang out and talk shop, but this 370z caught my eye while we were chilling at the gas station, so i made a new friend and this is the result.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
This insane how does a 370whp GTI pull on a Z with that much power?? I cant imagine the weight difference is that substantial
i think the car makes more than 370 whp sir< those are more like is20 e85 numbers, maybe i am wrong, the car dyno'd at eqt @402/426 wheel, i know all dynos have a variance so numbers should be taken with a grain of salt.
bolt ons & 28 peak psi with 15.5 degrees of timing on e35. car weights 3100 lbs (some weight reduction)

idk the second run i didnt brake boost and he caught me eventually,(where the is38 runs outta steam) but with out a passenger and brake boosted i do believe i have his number. i kept him at bay in the first video brake boosted.

the Z dynoed at 499 wheel, 564 crank. the 370z was on 10 psi twin gt2860s 6 speed.