GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E30 EQT MK7 GTI vs APR stage 1 Audi s3

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
So my buddy picked up a 17’ Audi S3 a little awhile and ended up going with a stage 1 apr tune the last week and for whateve reason “upgraded” to some heavy 19 in wheels.

My mods stage 2 e30 eqt ecu and DSG tune, ebay fmic, intake and lightweight (18.5lbs) konig ampliforms.

So what does everyone think?? Do I have a chance from a roll or his car with the is38 is just going to gap my GTI??

Lol I’m trying to get him to run me this weekend but for whatever reason he’s a little chicken sh@t

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So my buddy picked up a 17’ Audi S3 a little awhile and ended up going with a stage 1 apr tune the last week and for whateve reason “upgraded” to some heavy 19 in wheels.

My mods stage 2 e30 eqt ecu and DSG tune, ebay fmic, intake and lightweight (18.5lbs) konig ampliforms.

So what does everyone think?? Do I have a chance from a roll or his car with the is38 is just going to gap my GTI??

Lol I’m trying to get him to run me this weekend but for whatever reason he’s a little chicken sh@t

No downpipe?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Easy win you are probably even faster 60-130 and will roll out much better, can even let him get the hit and roll into it in 3rd and shift at 5.7-5.8k

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Easy win you are probably even faster 60-130 and will roll out much better, can even let him get the hit and roll into it in 3rd and shift at 5.7-5.8k

he’s DSG, what real value is there in starting 3rd vs 2nd. Keeping IATs down for more up top power?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol it really will, he has no clue I’ll be running the vortex before we do a few pulls, that’s if my base tune is ever sent to me😏
Get ready for some fun but the base tune is no where near what you will have by revision five or six. Enjoy, I know I do!