GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E30 EQT MK7 GTI vs APR stage 1 Audi s3

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Newbie
So my buddy picked up a 17’ Audi S3 a little awhile and ended up going with a stage 1 apr tune the last week and for whateve reason “upgraded” to some heavy 19 in wheels.

My mods stage 2 e30 eqt ecu and DSG tune, ebay fmic, intake and lightweight (18.5lbs) konig ampliforms.

So what does everyone think?? Do I have a chance from a roll or his car with the is38 is just going to gap my GTI??

Lol I’m trying to get him to run me this weekend but for whatever reason he’s a little chicken sh@t

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So my buddy picked up a 17’ Audi S3 a little awhile and ended up going with a stage 1 apr tune the last week and for whateve reason “upgraded” to some heavy 19 in wheels.

My mods stage 2 e30 eqt ecu and DSG tune, ebay fmic, intake and lightweight (18.5lbs) konig ampliforms.

So what does everyone think?? Do I have a chance from a roll or his car with the is38 is just going to gap my GTI??

Lol I’m trying to get him to run me this weekend but for whatever reason he’s a little chicken sh@t

No downpipe?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Easy win you are probably even faster 60-130 and will roll out much better, can even let him get the hit and roll into it in 3rd and shift at 5.7-5.8k

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol it really will, he has no clue I’ll be running the vortex before we do a few pulls, that’s if my base tune is ever sent to me😏
Get ready for some fun but the base tune is no where near what you will have by revision five or six. Enjoy, I know I do!