GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e-acca

uranorab8

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I placed an order from E-Acca on June 8th for folding mirrors and received everything on July 4th via FedEx. I didn't hear anything from them in weeks and only was notified my items had shipped on june 26th (and also requesting an additional 10 dollars to cover overage on shipping). Hang in there, hopefully you'll see your parts soon.

GTI-CAL

Passed Driver's Ed
Took a total of 2.5 months to receive my items. Took 2 weeks to ship and 1 week to arrive at the chicago customs and then it was just stuck there for the longest time.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I ordered euro headrests back in May and they got here pretty quickly - most of the lead time was for e-acca to receive them. Once shipped (I paid for FedEx upgrade) they arrived in Arizona in 3-4 days.

Customs clearance can definitely be an issue of late though. All kinds of delays happening there from what I've heard.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Appreciate all of the replies. Anna got back to me advising post is finally moving and customer orders placed in March, April, May will likely see 60-80 business day delay. For anyone reading this, don't get cheap on shipping, go with FedEx and not EMS/Post.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Ordered a rear diffuser and requested FedEx, was quoted $20 for shipping - I have a good feeling they'll ask for more once it ships. Hopefully it doesn't take months.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Ordered a rear diffuser and requested FedEx, was quoted $20 for shipping - I have a good feeling they'll ask for more once it ships. Hopefully it doesn't take months.

they will.. they did this to my friend. Bait and switch.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Well, I guess I shouldn't expect my MK7.5 LED tail lights for another couple of months :cry: