GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e-acca

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
I was quoted $44 for FedEx shipping for my TT-S calipers and was not hit for any added costs.

To add insult to the OPs injury, my FedEx order arrived a day early. Was scheduled for tomorrow and it just came now.
When did you place your order? Curious how long it'll take to process.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
When did you place your order? Curious how long it'll take to process.

Ordered 06/24
Notified of FedEx tracking 07/03
FedEx picked up 07/06
FedEx delivered 07/09

Last edited:

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I've ordered plenty of things from them. I've asked for quotes and had the actual come in cheaper and had the actual come in more expensive. I don't know if there's a real way to confirm actual shipping costs. I'm in aircraft maintenance and we rarely get a shipping cost until parts have actually shipped. We get an estimate and then we adjust up/down when we send invoices.

Like most part vendors e-acca is invoicing as they ship. The alternative is to always over quote shipping (to ensure they never lose money) and not give the customer the difference if it comes out cheaper. I can't say this isn't happening too sometimes.

Couple years of ordering from them and I always use FedEx. The delay is normally them getting the item as opposed to them shipping it to me.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hoping someone could help me out here. I placed an order and was shipped to destination country on 5/27 and I have yet to see any tracking information after the fact. Contacted Anna and she provided the one liner response of, "due to COVID longer ship times, out of our control", blah, blah, blah.

My concern is the package has been lost, stolen, or destroyed at this point as transportation has surpassed 40 days. Anyone else order from e-acca lately and recieve their order already? If so, how long did it take to arrive?

It will take a while. Shipping in Europe is complete shit right now. Shipping to the US is even worse. Ask me how I know (3+ months of waiting for two packages from Russia).

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It will take a while. Shipping in Europe is complete shit right now. Shipping to the US is even worse. Ask me how I know (3+ months of waiting for two packages from Russia).

Even some Amazon next day deliveries are taking 3-4 days currently.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
UPS from the west coast has been horrible for me lately. Several packages delayed for a couple of days each over the past 3 or so weeks.

As noted above, FedEx from Europe was a day early.

USPS has been mixed. Some early and others slightly delayed.

DHL from Hong Kong arrived today instead of Monday, shockingly early.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Same for me with DHL, had a package that I had selected Monday as the delivery date, it showed up yesterday. Tracking info shows picked up in Hong Kong on 7/7, delivered in Los Angeles 7/9!