GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-ACCA

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone place an order through them and then have to contact management for a shipping quote? How did you do that? info@e-acca.com? There is no link to contact anyone.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
I have done many orders thru e-acca. Natalja is quick to respond if there is an issue with order. I have always had shipping quote from their website. Yes, that is the email address I used.

Navi

Autocross Champion
I have done many orders thru e-acca. Natalja is quick to respond if there is an issue with order. I have always had shipping quote from their website.

same. Many orders through them. Always takes forever and tracking is super random, but it always comes and prices are by far the best. I've never found cars245 to be cheaper. Natalja always responds.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
same. Many orders through them. Always takes forever and tracking is super random, but it always comes and prices are by far the best. I've never found cars245 to be cheaper. Natalja always responds.

I just contacted Natalja yesterday to ask if there is any tracking information on my Clubsport muffler.
I hope to hear back soon.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Those prices are cheaper? Holy crap!
Yeah, well, maybe cheaper than their website once shipping is added for the US but works out about the same price (or maybe more expensive for some items) for the UK, the bonus with buying through eBay though would be the ease of communication and swift problem rectification I guess.

Last edited:

pnwbrdr

Ready to race!
eacca is easy to deal with. As mentioned, great email communication. Keep in mind the time change though, and just be reasonable with your response expectations. Prices are good, and they'll often match other retailers.

BLKMGK1

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I ordered recently and received an email explaining that their website wasn't properly calculating shipping and thus I received a shipping fee as an additional charge that I had to pay - I hadn't paid previously. The shipping wasn't outrageous and so I paid it and am awaiting tracking info. If you've ordered from them watch your email or login occasionally to see if you have an outstanding balance for shipping.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
e-acca.com is good but fcpeuro.com has the best warranty on the planet. they even warranty used motor oil. as long as you can return it, it's a one time purchase for life.