GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e-acca.com shipping

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Check your order page, the shipping line should show the shipper and tracking. (Mine said "#############, FEDEX")
Was just reviewing the documentation, can't find shipper/tracking anywhere but for some reason the country listed to ship to is Austria and not Canada. Went to edit my info and Canada isn't even an option? USA isn't even on the list. How did you guys work around this? Sent them a note via email just to verify.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just got an email back from them quoting $80 ship fee for 2 calipers....now, will that change? who knows.....I'll report back once ordered

Last edited:

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
I always choose USPS...the standard shipping option although it's a longer wait.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I have always gone with FedEx, due to impatience. The delay is almost always with their sourcing the part. But then if sourcing it was easy I wouldn't order from overseas anyway. I've never not received my item(s) 🤷‍♂️. Although I haven't ordered anything since the pandemic.

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
Their BS admin fees just a rip off.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
If it's a part I can get myself elsewhere I avoid the fees. But try and source overhead ambient lighting, or the Golf S silver trim for the 8" matte infotainment screen on your own... the time wasted on different "leads" covers the admin fee.

Last edited:

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Just got an email back from them quoting $80 ship fee for 2 calipers....now, will that change? who knows.....I'll report back once ordered

WOW! Shipping almost doubled in 2 years. I paid $44 in 2020 for FedEx shipping for my calipers.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Am I reading this right that you guys think shipping costs are still the same now as in 2020?

Figuring macan calipers which someone in the thread put on their bathroom scale and found to be about nine pounds each.. went to FedEx and entered a 20lb, 12x12x6 box, shipping from where I used to live on the east coast to where I currently live on the west coast. Shipped today, with their slowest option (Jan 5th delivery) the price was $55.

FedEx Saver also showed Jan 5th but would typically be 3 day if it weren't for the holiday/weekend... was $167.

Now of course e-acca will get better ship rates than me. They are going to be shipping international express or priority. Assuming the same box dimensions and weight, they came in at $30 higher, from Latvia I think, and that's unreasonable 😂😂😂.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Am I reading this right that you guys think shipping costs are still the same now as in 2020?

Figuring macan calipers which someone in the thread put on their bathroom scale and found to be about nine pounds each.. went to FedEx and entered a 20lb, 12x12x6 box, shipping from where I used to live on the east coast to where I currently live on the west coast. Shipped today, with their slowest option (Jan 5th delivery) the price was $55.

FedEx Saver also showed Jan 5th but would typically be 3 day if it weren't for the holiday/weekend... was $167.

Now of course e-acca will get better ship rates than me. They are going to be shipping international express or priority. Assuming the same box dimensions and weight, they came in at $30 higher, from Latvia I think, and that's unreasonable 😂😂😂.

That can’t be, prices haven’t gone up on anything in two years, they’re just trying to stick it to the peasant consumer.

/sarcasm/

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
register a new acct just to say you'll never work w/ them... just man up and use your regular acct.