GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) - How good is it

mawallace

Ready to race!
Looking at a new Golf - been offered one with DCC. Question, it's the GT model, is there any improvements in the cornering of the car between Sport and Comfort!

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
I have an R and love it, Comfort on long road trips is glorious, normal is normal and race tightens things up nice. Just prepare to pay twice as much when you replace them.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I am so glad I got one with DCC. The difference between non-DCC cars and the ride comfort is so worth it - if you are the type that is sensitive to jarring road noise and cabin rattles. Soft setting is so nice I almost always leave it there because the car is still plenty sporty. When you wanna rip around some corners, tighten it up.

All this said is also considering i went from a non-dcc car on stock springs to a used DCC car on VWR lowering springs and twice the mileage. I can only imagine how much nicer it would be stock and brand new.

Jay-Bee

I heard DCC was quite rare on 2015s so when i found mine i tested out a few to make sure i could tell the difference, super happy with how mine is riding even @ 125K kms

SLC4EVER

Passed Driver's Ed
Very happy with DCC and the difference between the modes.
Just make sure if you lower the car that you have both the DCC and ACC re-calibrated.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I have DCC on the GLI 35th. I honestly love it. Being able to put it in comfort mode when approaching construction zones with torn up roads is priceless.