GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb coolant question

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
So last summer I got some OEM g13 and mixed it 1:1 with distilled water and topped off. The mixed solution has been sitting in my garage in a sealed bottle, it's still okay to use correct? It doesn't like denature after it's been mixed? Thanks

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
It’s completely fine.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I'd still use it and have done so in the past.

jurotek

When I lived in Bay Area back in 80's I ran Water/Coolant 60/40 which is more than sufficient for that climate.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
So last summer I got some OEM g13 and mixed it 1:1 with distilled water and topped off. The mixed solution has been sitting in my garage in a sealed bottle, it's still okay to use correct? It doesn't like denature after it's been mixed? Thanks
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. If someone gives you shit for asking a question that reflects on then not you. As for your question, as long as the top was on I'd guess it be good for a long time.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. If someone gives you shit for asking a question that reflects on then not you. As for your question, as long as the top was on I'd guess it be good for a long time.

lol thank you. used it, car didn't blow up. Therefore can confirm its ok lol