HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

J-DUB

got splashback?
wow

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
LOL thats crazy... i wish i had the copy of the vw thread... i bet it was full of lulz....

at the sametime, i do feel for the poor lady.. but at the sametime, i think she could've handled this so much better.... shes only egging those vwvortex guys on by how shes handling it. as sad as that is..

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I was going to post on her blog. But i didn't want to be sued. So i'll ask it here.

She says....

The user “lowredcabrio” called me an “old, unattractive lesbian” and then copied my business and personal Facebook pages and posted them on your group which violates Facebook’s privacy issues.

Now, her privacy settings are set to public (obviously, because everyone can see her info). So in theory, being that she has her information out for the world to see, "lowredcabrio" did nothing wrong.

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
I was going to post on her blog. But i didn't want to be sued. So i'll ask it here.

She says....

The user “lowredcabrio” called me an “old, unattractive lesbian” and then copied my business and personal Facebook pages and posted them on your group which violates Facebook’s privacy issues.

Now, her privacy settings are set to public (obviously, because everyone can see her info). So in theory, being that she has her information out for the world to see, "lowredcabrio" did nothing wrong.

yeah i think she meant like posting her fb account, so that ppl can harass her. but idk lol
maybe I'm wrong, becuase she does go on saying violation fb privacy issues

i feel really bad for the lady tho.. sucks

Last edited:

Scharf

So Wednesday morning I called the local FBI office and spoke with an agent in Tampa. I’m not allowed to talk about their investigation but I can say that there is one ongoing.

She must be new to this internet thing.

Scharf

The consequences will never be the same!

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Car(s)
2008 r32
:lol: but on a serious note this could have been handled way better.