GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dubai MK7 Drivers

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
I'm keen. Not sure if there are any existing groups?

Anyone in dubai looking to create an mk7 club?

or perhaps theres an existing group i could join?

There already is one called "uaevwclub", you can find them on instagram.

I wanted to join but its all locals/arabs and being a person who is neither nor can I speak arabic, so decided against it.

Would love to join if there were to be another one :p

Hope that helps :)

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
There already is one called "uaevwclub", you can find them on instagram.

I wanted to join but its all locals/arabs and being a person who is neither nor can I speak arabic, so decided against it.

Would love to join if there were to be another one :p

Hope that helps :)

In my opinion having just an mk7 club is stupid.. Better to have a club for the entire brand which is the case in VWClubUAE and in VW Club Oman.. Yes most of them are GTIs and Rs but there are others who join every now and then. But generation specific is stupid lol

And judging from UAE club last meet photos on instagram they are surely not all arab speaking.. And even if they were I'm sure they can communicate with you in english :D we are connected by our dubs not by our race.. And me personally as an arab i love it when i see non omani's or non arabs join our Oman club as it only means the group is now bigger and better...I say join :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SharmaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Vwdubai club has a bbm group which sends out meetup date time and location.. It is in arabic though..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
In my opinion having just an mk7 club is stupid.. Better to have a club for the entire brand which is the case in VWClubUAE and in VW Club Oman.. Yes most of them are GTIs and Rs but there are others who join every now and then. But generation specific is stupid lol

And judging from UAE club last meet photos on instagram they are surely not all arab speaking.. And even if they were I'm sure they can communicate with you in english :D we are connected by our dubs not by our race.. And me personally as an arab i love it when i see non omani's or non arabs join our Oman club as it only means the group is now bigger and better...I say join :D

Hey Kindi, meant no offence. Yeah I do know they have others but all their communication is in Arabic, so that leaves no room for us to actually talk to them.

Someone had once asked how they can join,and to quote what their reply was "it is minshed (prob meant mentioned) in our profile".... and it just says bbm, and bbm is actually non existent on my phone and is slowly dying out too :p ill try again one day if i notice they're open to others.
I see vwcluboman and notice english convos and enjoy them, uae is just arabic...all the time to the extent that I actually follow vwcluboman on instagram but i don't follow vwclubuae :p .

Can I join the Oman club? :D :p

Last edited:

Go Kart Champion
Hey Kindi, meant no offence. Yeah I do know they have others but all their communication is in Arabic, so that leaves no room for us to actually talk to them.

Someone had once asked how they can join,and to quote what their reply was "it is minshed (prob meant mentioned) in our profile".... and it just says bbm, and bbm is actually non existent on my phone and is slowly dying out too :p ill try again one day if i notice they're open to others.
I see vwcluboman and notice english convos and enjoy them, uae is just arabic...all the time to the extent that I actually follow vwcluboman on instagram but i don't follow vwclubuae :p .

Can I join the Oman club? :D :p

Haha :p well good luck then :D BBM tried to come back to life by introducing it to iOS and android but it failed miserably lol. No one uses it I agree.

Vw club Oman have a whatsapp group and a facebook page

Go Kart Champion
might join you guys as well.. but don't you want to wait for the weather to be a bit better :D

UlfB

While were on the subject of drives, what drives do people recommend to stretch the engine a bit and enjoy the experience..? I've not really ventured out much in Dubai or the surrounding emirates so would welcome the suggestions.

SharmaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Drive safe.. If you want to go crazy with the car head over to the dubai autodrome on open track days.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk