GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG shift knob coins

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get shift knob coins? I installed a Leyo DSG shift knob and was wondering what is out there so I could change it up a bit. I am thinking about possibly 3D printing my own eventually.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get shift knob coins? I installed a Leyo DSG shift knob and was wondering what is out there so I could change it up a bit. I am thinking about possibly 3D printing my own eventually.
You can get shifter "coins" from BFI although I can't say for certain if it will fit and I'm not sure you want a coin with the BFI logo on it.

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
Been thinking the same thing, although, that coin with "Take Over" written on it still makes me smile.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Been thinking the same thing, although, that coin with "Take Over" written on it still makes me smile.
I like that one myself, though I would like to get my hands on a VW/GTI related one which is why I am pondering making my own.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S