GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

Klrider44

Go Kart Champion
Hello everyone, I was just made aware of this thread. I see I was tagged, but I missed this thread before. I’ve only read a few points (not the entire thing). Looks like there are two main concerns:

APR file vs DSC file:

The APR File is the latest version that we created. DSC now offers it on their website. We spoke about locking this but felt it was best whoever makes an improvement (APR or DSC) everyone gets access.

Map modes / Communication:

There are 3 maps for the different modes. Scan tools cannot read from the suspension controller, and the values you are seeing are not communicating with or affecting the suspension controller. You must use the controller software to read the mode.

Further questions or concerns:

Speaking with our support team, it's best to follow up with them directly, rather than me. They'll be able to provide you with the support you need. Suppor@goapr.com or +1 (334) 502-5181. Thank you!
I have a DSC unit and would love to try the APR file, I don’t think DSC has calibrations file on their website anymore. Is there somewhere I can access the file?

Klrider44

Go Kart Champion
I have a DSC unit and would love to try the APR file, I don’t think DSC has calibrations file on their website anymore. Is there somewhere I can access the file?
snagged the APR file from APR’s website. Opened it up on the DSC software and at first glance it all appears the same. The velocity table and shock calibrations are definitely exactly the same