GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
Puppy photobomb while trying to get a different angle of the wife's new car- A purple civic hatchback-They both spent a lot of time sniffing around and exploring it.

received_1129560711219340.jpg

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
Yesterday I got a picture from the wife of her best friend in our pool, with Nora hanging out on a float. Raven is still afraid but getting better now that she saw Nora floating around a little. So far today Nora has only gotten in the baby pool when I've been outside.

62347.jpeg
IMG_20220522_142106.jpg

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
We lost our little bully Vivienne last week she was 10 and her heart gave out . Our other bully Bruce is feeling a bit lost ,when you fed both of them they would leave aliitle bit of food and swap bowls . A week on we noticed Bruce would leave some food then go back to it latter on .
2C2453A0-C21C-4294-9515-F8BA70206BAA.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
We lost our little bully Vivienne last week she was 10 and her heart gave out . Our other bully Bruce is feeling a bit lost ,when you fed both of them they would leave aliitle bit of food and swap bowls . A week on we noticed Bruce would leave some food then go back to it latter on .View attachment 250032
Sorry for your loss. I had an olde english bulldog, had to put him down at the end of 2019 at the age of 11 due to a brian tumor. The decline was pretty quick but made a choice to not prolong any suffering (was listless and had some seizures). Bullys are great dogs.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
We lost our little bully Vivienne last week she was 10 and her heart gave out . Our other bully Bruce is feeling a bit lost ,when you fed both of them they would leave aliitle bit of food and swap bowls . A week on we noticed Bruce would leave some food then go back to it latter on .
Sorry bud…

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt

My deepest condolences, so sorry for your loss. Our 2 have recently started sharing bowls similar to that, and your story is the reason I'm gonna leave them alone instead of trying to keep them both eating out of their own bowls.

Mal1 you're in our thoughts.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
Thanks guys for the kind words , poor Bruce was up most of the night going to all the places where she would sleep .
Cheers

cb1111

Thanks guys for the kind words , poor Bruce was up most of the night going to all the places where she would sleep .
Cheers
Yep, they are a part of the family, but it sounds like she had a good life and you took good care of her - just like she took care of you. Focus on Bruce and know that we've all been there.

On a positive note, her life wouldn't have been as good without you. Remember that.

Boje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Trained mine to find and fix exhaust leaks. She takes it seriously :)

_DSF2697.jpg

_DSF2690.jpg

_DSF2695.jpg

Boje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I thought she was looking for the jack points.....
She does keep telling me I'm going to regret it in the long term if I don't get those Audi jack pad adapters