GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does APR do sales on Tunes?

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
Does APR have seasonal sales on their ecu tunes? If so, do they usually have them at specific times?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Waterfest & December.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I really need to research Cobb tunes but I'm not even sure where to start.

It isn't the Cobb tunes that you want. But you have to get a Cobb Access Port to get tunes from several other companies including EQT which has a tremendous reputation for their tunes and customer service.

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
It isn't the Cobb tunes that you want. But you have to get a Cobb Access Port to get tunes from several other companies including EQT which has a tremendous reputation for their tunes and customer service.

Oh yeah,. I knew that but trying to figure out what tunes are the best etc.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Does APR have seasonal sales on their ecu tunes? If so, do they usually have them at specific times?
Christmas time for sure, just like 10% off. I think at least one more time during the year but not sure when. Possibly the summer time.

Hardly worth getting. Get a Cobb AP and have control of your tune.
Unless you want to flash it and forget it. Some people just want to get a tune and drive. You seem somewhat anti-APR every single time you post this same thing...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Christmas time for sure, just like 10% off. I think at least one more time during the year but not sure when. Possibly the summer time.

Unless you want to flash it and forget it. Some people just want to get a tune and drive. You seem somewhat anti-APR every single time you post this same thing...

I'm not anti APR. I'm pro Cobb for all the reasons that have been posted numerous times by lots of people. The biggest being the control that you have with Cobb to choose from various tuners and change the tune yourself. Plus the resale value of the AP if you part out or get a new car. You don't get any of that with APR.