GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone want to sell their cell phone?

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
I have ATT and as long as the phone is an ATT phone it will work with any sim card. I'm looking for a new phone or even one to use as a back up and I'm sure some one has gotten a new phone or wants to get a new phone and replace their current one and has some they don't use to post them up. What model it is, the condition it's in and how much you want for it and I will get back to you. Nothing too out of date please...

JhnR

Banned
i have an brand new ATT phone, box and everything its samsung, and its red/burgundy. was my dad's gf.

PM me.

pretty much brand new =]

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
I have 2 Blackberry's (pearl 1st Generation) 1 black and 1 red if you interested both in good working and cosmetic condition..Let me know if you interested.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I have the Pantech Duo. The grey one. I bought it a year ago, but oh, the first one had a problem with the speaker, so they sent me a brand new one like 6 months ago. Then I got the iPhone. I have everything for it. The disc, and manual and charger and all. They are selling on ebay for $250 in excellent condition. Yes, there are some cheaper than that, but I am still half tempted to keep it as a backup, but would sell it for $250. I paid $400 for it brand new.

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
I have the Pantech Duo. The grey one. I bought it a year ago, but oh, the first one had a problem with the speaker, so they sent me a brand new one like 6 months ago. Then I got the iPhone. I have everything for it. The disc, and manual and charger and all. They are selling on ebay for $250 in excellent condition. Yes, there are some cheaper than that, but I am still half tempted to keep it as a backup, but would sell it for $250. I paid $400 for it brand new.

I'm going to have to pass. The ones on ebay for completed items are at around $180 or so for brand new open box ones. I'm just not looking to spend that kind of coin on a used phone. Right now the top bid I have is a blackberry curve for $60 bucks and a used Blackberry Pearl for $50+ Shipping from another forum member. I am waiting for his address and confirmation though.