GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anybody purchase HPA downpipe??

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
Never found a fix. Eventually went Eqt stage 2 tune and unlugged the secondary o2 altogether.

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
Welp...Looks like IF you have emmisions testing you'll need to swap back to your OEM DP for passing emissions tests...Thanks!
Something we don’t deal with up here. If it is an issue I would swap for a dp that guarantees no cel. Not worth the hassle of swapping the stock dp every time.

DasWaX

Passed Driver's Ed
Something we don’t deal with up here. If it is an issue I would swap for a dp that guarantees no cel. Not worth the hassle of swapping the stock dp every time.

If you unlugged the secondary o2 altogether, don't you always have a CEL present? I know Stg2 should take off certain codes, but if you unplug the 02 sensor all the way I would think a CEL would always be on.

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
If you unlugged the secondary o2 altogether, don't you always have a CEL present? I know Stg2 should take off certain codes, but if you unplug the 02 sensor all the way I would think a CEL would always be on.
It’s a recommendation through Eqt. On Cobb it’s an issue that richens the afr. There Is a cel but it doesn’t show on the dash, just through scanning.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s a recommendation through Eqt. On Cobb it’s an issue that richens the afr. There Is a cel but it doesn’t show on the dash, just through scanning.

There's only a CEL if the check engine light is on. You're talking about the readiness state for passing emissions.