Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
wish i could control my impulses to buy parts all the time lol

Bdurrell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Z06
Here's my one and only "brag"...
I've been an active Corvette Forum Member for over 20 yrs.

Attachments

• 20191024_143655.jpg
    20191024_143655.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 162

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
A rat died in the 2017 C7.

Did you keep it so you can stick it on your hood.

Seems to be the thing to do. :D

If you don't get the reference, Google golfmk7 rat

aar1217

Passed Driver's Ed
I would be scared out of my mind to buy a brand new model Chevrolet anything - let alone a first time with the mid engine in a sports car. Maybe wait until year 2 or 3.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I would be scared out of my mind to buy a brand new model Chevrolet anything - let alone a first time with the mid engine in a sports car. Maybe wait until year 2 or 3.

The wife had a (new model) '18 Traverse and we didn't have any issues with it in ~24k miles. Just 3 oil changes, that's it
Just replaced it with a '20 Traverse, which is the same damn thing though

They have all of the JD Power awards for something, right? lol :rolleyes:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
"do I need professional help"...

Yep!...flip flopping between a small AWD euro box & big USA RWD muscle cars I say you have a scitso driving personality...(hahaha)

Laughing aside....its your money.....me?..I'd cringe at the loss every time I traded in.....

P.S. you remind me of one of my mates who I have known for 18yr & has had 10-12 cars depending on which ones you count...none were crashed all sold/traded/swapped.....

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 R DSG
My two cents: In recent years Chevy has upped its game in quality. If my pockets were deeper, even a base model of the new Vette would be on my short list, a bargain for its performance levels. I bet it's a blast to drive.

Bdurrell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Z06
"do I need professional help"...

Yep!...flip flopping between a small AWD euro box & big USA RWD muscle cars I say you have a scitso driving personality...(hahaha)

Laughing aside....its your money.....me?..I'd cringe at the loss every time I traded in.....

P.S. you remind me of one of my mates who I have known for 18yr & has had 10-12 cars depending on which ones you count...none were crashed all sold/traded/swapped.....

I crashed one Corvette, a 2008 Z06.

Attachments

• 20181105_160537.jpg
    20181105_160537.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 151

Bdurrell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Z06
My two cents: In recent years Chevy has upped its game in quality. If my pockets were deeper, even a base model of the new Vette would be on my short list, a bargain for its performance levels. I bet it's a blast to drive.

THIS was also fun....and what I traded in on my 2019 Golf R.

Attachments

• 20190605_083721.jpg
    20190605_083721.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 151