GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do I Need a battery charger for COBB Tune?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Looks like that 29 is the fuel dump for the pops and bangs. I'm peaking at like 13/14 wot
It will spike to 29 anytime you’re off throttle until rpms settle at idle then it should return to stoich

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
It will spike to 29 anytime you’re off throttle until rpms settle at idle then it should return to stoich
Yeah that's what I'm finding. It scared the crap out of me when I first saw 29 lol. Yeah it averages like 14 wot

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Well... 14 at like 3/4 throttle. I haven't gotten to wot it yet.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Those numbers move all over pretty quickly. The only way to really find out if the motor is running well is to log the pulls.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you’re seeing 29 on WOT afr, your motor has blown up. That 29 is just the highest number the AP recorded and it would have happened off throttle. Clear all the values and you will get a minimum reading on your next pull. That’s the one that matters during WOT. Should be around 11.7-12 under load. You should log the pulls, to get the accurate readings throughout the event.
^^^^^
That

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Those numbers move all over pretty quickly. The only way to really find out if the motor is running well is to log the pulls.
Co-signed

Afr max and min recalls on the AP is some thing to fully ignore looking at since it’s always all over the board, min is always showing 10-29 lol