GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY: OEM Lighting Package (AFS Bi-xenon) Retrofit

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
I think he was talking about 3D0941329, in the picture you have different AFS module installed
5N0 941 329 is for the NAR xenon.

I think the 3D0s are for European lights with dynamic light assist.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
If you have a correction to the part numbers, please provide and I will update post.
I replied to someone else with the correct part number. Apart from that it was a great right up. Used it when I did my retrofit.

Wieslaw3

Car(s)
Golf MK7
Hi. I would like to ask you to show me what lamps I need. I am from Poland and I need European lamps. My VW Golf 7 is from 2013 and now has halogen lamps (regular BG1 1.2 TSI 105hp hatchback). I want to change to BI-XENON with LED daylight, no turn.

rickg

Car(s)
2017 Alltrack
Hate to bring a thread this old up, but I was thinking about doing this on my 17' Alltrack, and using Euro R Lights. Does anyone know if the wiring is different on those lights, or should these wiring diagrams work?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Hate to bring a thread this old up, but I was thinking about doing this on my 17' Alltrack, and using Euro R Lights. Does anyone know if the wiring is different on those lights, or should these wiring diagrams work?
So long as you get the correct spec it should be the same, you'll need extra modules though as the R lights use a 2nd drl module I believe.

nhatvcao

@George Ab there is this video of the Mk7 headlight completely disassembled. At 4:35, I can only see one motor. Do you have any idea how that single motor is able to adjust the lens in both up/down and left/right movement?