GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2 Technisat/Preh Headunit Patch(gps headunits only with 2 sd card slots)

collega

Car(s)
Touran mk3
Go to mibwiki.one there you can find alot of information about whatever you want to do with your mib2
Well it`s much easier to ask someone that you already talking with than starts again on diffrent website i believe you can answer my question in few words propably less than you type in last 2 replys

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
Well it`s much easier to ask someone that you already talking with than starts again on diffrent website i believe you can answer my question in few words propably less than you type in last 2 replys
Hmm, first thing first

I had written in very simple steps what you have to do patch your unit

And
Did you really read 1st post of this thread and did you download appropriate files for your MiB2?

I said you got mibwiki because all members of MiB2 community are there and they update each and every thing every day and I hope you will find your answer there

It's the most easiest MiB2 unit to patch

And I don't really understand what you're problem

Update to 478t

And update again with appropriate patch file and your done

What's so much of rocket science in this ??

collega

Car(s)
Touran mk3
Well
Hmm, first thing first

I had written in very simple steps what you have to do patch your unit

And
Did you really read 1st post of this thread and did you download appropriate files for your MiB2?

I said you got mibwiki because all members of MiB2 community are there and they update each and every thing every day and I hope you will find your answer there

It's the most easiest MiB2 unit to patch

And I don't really understand what you're problem

Update to 478t

And update again with appropriate patch file and your done

What's so much of rocket science in this ??
Well i made update and than i was preparing to patch it but you mention about mibtoolbox so ive stop myself of doing it as i wasnt sure why you mention doing it other way.

I only wana get acces to andriod app and atm im thinking if that steps from 1st post will do it. If yes i cant understand what`s the diffrence patching it with mibtoolbox thats why i did ask you about it

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
It's just a new method of patching, just recently it was released, very exciting stuff though,but i wouldn't recommend it to a noob

For you better will be doing by patch update

You can choose non CP off file if you have factory installed radio in your case which it seems it is

collega

Car(s)
Touran mk3
It's just a new method of patching, just recently it was released, very exciting stuff though,but i wouldn't recommend it to a noob

For you better will be doing by patch update

You can choose non CP off file if you have factory installed radio in your case which it seems it is
Yes i have factory fittws radio don`t need to remove CP.

You are on forum helping ppl but not trying to make it easy. I`ve asked you already 2 times what`s the diffrence as for me it`s time saving just ask someone that is interesterd in it and knows what he`s talking about.

It could also save your time just simple answer like "you get that, that and that with new method" so than i may decide if it`s worth it to find some more details about it

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
If i can perform this patch, does it mean i can then plug and play an mib2 head unit, like discover pro?

Rakib198

Car(s)
MK3 Leon
Hi I've got MIB2, 0253T, patched all Fec/swap done and all valid. Performance monitor and all working but in Full Link I only have MirrorLink showing? No android auto or apple Carplay on the full link screen? Any ideas? I know I have to change the usb port for apple Carplay to work but it should still show surely.

Any help would be appreciated! Have OBDEleven Pro

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
Hi I've got MIB2, 0253T, patched all Fec/swap done and all valid. Performance monitor and all working but in Full Link I only have MirrorLink showing? No android auto or apple Carplay on the full link screen? Any ideas? I know I have to change the usb port for apple Carplay to work but it should still show surely.

Any help would be appreciated! Have OBDEleven Pro
Yes, go to module 5F>adaptation>vehicle configuration >

Attachments

• IMG_20220402_074113.jpg
    IMG_20220402_074113.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 281

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
And finally check that all fec and swap are valid in your MiB2

00060800 - Apple Carplay for MIB2

00060900 - Google Android Auto for MIB2

VALID OR INVALID

Last edited:

sevastikos12

Car(s)
vw gol mk7.5 gti
hello there ..i need help to patch the head unit..the version is MST2 EU VW P0890D but i cant find any file..do i have to upgrade it?