GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Discover Pro

Russkiya

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,

Whilst I'm waiting for my new GT to arrive, I have been following various question about Discover Nav Pro and Discover Nav units.

Does anybody have a PDF of the manual of these units?

Will a 128GB SD card work in these?

What functionality is missing when connecting to an IPhone 5 using a lightning adaptor cable (with iPod mdi cable) or is a lightning adaptor better.

Considering the maps for Discover Pro are a 17GB file, which literature is accurate ....Do we have 10GB or 30GB to play with?

Can both SD slots be accessed if both have a SD card in them? (I"m planning on one for videos and one for music)

Please feel free to use this thread for anything Discover Nav Pro.

Many thanks.

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Off thread but i noticed you are having a dealer fitted sports gear knob.
Worth checking with dealer that it now fits a righthand drive car.
Someone a while back on here with a Mk 7 found it was designed for lefthand drive moulding so dealer couldn't fit it.
May be there are two versions ??

Russkiya

Passed Driver's Ed
Off thread but i noticed you are having a dealer fitted sports gear knob.
Worth checking with dealer that it now fits a righthand drive car.
Someone a while back on here with a Mk 7 found it was designed for lefthand drive moulding so dealer couldn't fit it.
May be there are two versions ??

Yes I'm aware of that issue. But I'm just hoping things have changed. After all, it is still listed on the Configurator app.
I ordered it mid Jan, well before the problem arose and I don't mind either way. The original picture I ordered off was on the GTI which looks a lot nicer than was supplied to the UK customer.