GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Disabling front fog lights/ DRL’s with VCDS

figgy1

Ready to race!
Hi All,

As the title says I’m looking to completely disable the front fog lights/ DRL’s with VCDS. I retro fitted a Golf R front bumper and had fog lights installed originally. Apologies if this has been answered already but I have searched and couldn’t find anything or anyone who managed it. As I said I’m looking to code it as if they were never installed from factory. Thanks in advance

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I’m not in front of my computer but from memory, you need to find the applicable light (leuchte) channels and set the “lasttyp” values to disabled/none/whatever the first option is.

Some google searching will help you find the leuchte channels for the DRLs and fogs.

figgy1

Ready to race!
Hi All,

As the title says I’m looking to completely disable the front fog lights/ DRL’s with VCDS. I retro fitted a Golf R front bumper and had fog lights installed originally. Apologies if this has been answered already but I have searched and couldn’t find anything or anyone who managed it. As I said I’m looking to code it as if they were never installed from factory. Thanks in advance

So I have managed to disable the foglights by following http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/for...ytime-running-lights-94879-2.html#post1040702 but for some reason its still coming up with a Check left & right DRL lights . Can anybody who is good at VCDS and knows the coding to knock off this error please help ?