GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dirtbikes

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Anyone here ride?

Im thinking about upgrading to an 09 YZ450F... thoughts?

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I used to but had a few nasty accidents. Switched to mountain bikes and actually crashed waaaaaay harder on those. I'd like to pick up another 250 one of these days.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I rode for years and years. Do you currently ride alot? What kind of riding do you do OP? MX park or just out in the woods? If its your first bike I wouldn't get a 450. Its an animal. I've always been a 2 stroke kind of guy, but its way easier on a 4 stroke. Having power everywhere and not having to worry about the powerband is so nice. I say go for it. I miss riding so much, and I were a younger man I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Pics of my old CR125R. Yeah it lacked power, but was fun to throw in and out of corners.

Kristian

my name isn't Kristian
Car(s)
Golf 1.4
Hey, i raced for 6 years in three clubs. Dont ride anymore because of an accident i have which meant i no longer can. My last bike was an 08 RM125 which i sold last year.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
I have been riding for about 3 years. Im not gettin the 450, well, not now. I decided to take my 250X to a race shop to see if they could wake it up. New jetting, cut airbox, new sproket, stiffer springs, smog block off, etc... we'll see how it is.

I mainly ride the desert and a little bit of track and mountains.

ktmracer736

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Ive been riding for 8 years, racing for 6. Currently not riding due to a blown out knee but only have 2 months left before i can ride again. Right now I have a 2009 Kawasaki kx450 monster edition very low hours which is for sale by the way.
What class do you ride in?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I raced AMA 250/450 C and 125/250 B back when I was racing. Mine was a shoulder injury which eventually side lined me. I don't know much about bikes after 07, is the monster edition a 5 speed like the aniversary yamahas were?

Your user name is KTMracer. What KTM do/did you have? I always dreamed of riding Orange, especially on one of those 525s.

My first time on a CRF250R I over jumped and cased just about everything on the park. Its such a weird feeling, but the more I rode a 4 stroke I didn't get near as bad arm-pumps. I think I could get use to it, but if I went back to riding it would be all endurocross.

I'm of the age where the boss-man won't be so understanding every Monday morning where I have a broken xxxxxx and I'll be back when the pain meds wear off.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
FYI-its only a couple hundred bucks to ship a dirtbike. I bought one of my 125s on ebay with out ever seeing it. He crated it and used a freight company that dropped it off at my house.