GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Direction indicators light after locking the car.

dawcioral

Car(s)
MK7.5
Hi. I have a problem with the car.
The lights in the car have been misbehaving for some time.
It manifests itself by the fact that after closing the car, the turn signal lights flash from time to time, the FIS lights up, the car appears. It performs such flashes cyclically for about an hour and then calms down(video). When the car is unlocked, the interior lights themselves sometimes light up and go out.
I observed that when I close the car, then click the hatch open button on the remote control and lock again, the phenomenon does not occur. Do you have any ideas what it is? I'm beginning to suspect the trunk opener, but I don't know if that's the right direction. I'd like to add that probably about a year or so, I've been driving without a drain hose in vw rear logo.

MK7.5 2017 2.0tdi dcya dsg
Video_1
Video_2

Last edited:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Your videos refuse to load for me. Which country are you posting from? I don't understand what a tag is. Without a scan I would guess a faulty door latch or module.

dawcioral

Car(s)
MK7.5
Your videos refuse to load for me. Which country are you posting from? I don't understand what a tag is. Without a scan I would guess a faulty door latch or module.
From Poland. Google is processing this video, it will be available soon. I scanned OBD11 errors, nothing is in the door modules and central electric.