GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Direct TPMS kit retrofit ... anyone?

sampg

Car(s)
polo aw1 2019
If it's genuine VW then you're wrong and it will need to go in the back of the car.
Yes · that needs to be installed in the rear of the car. I bought the version developed by Chinese Volkswagen. So wait for me to install. No problem to use I will tell you

sampg

Car(s)
polo aw1 2019
Still sounds like horse shit.
微信图片_20220127203544.jpg

It doesn't matter. I will install it myself.

sampg

Car(s)
polo aw1 2019
Looks identical to a TPMS Mid kit, so not fitting it in the rear of the vehicle will mean you get your axles showing up incorrectly......

Signal distance is used to work out which axle is which.
Yes. But it is a kit developed in China · Its receiver is different. So there is no need to install to the rear of the car. Just fix it in the driving position. So be it. Wait for me to install it. I will tell you

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well it's either going to work or not so get it installed already.

sampg

Car(s)
polo aw1 2019
Okay so it's working... so let air out of the front right and show me that it displays it correctly as the front right being low in air pressure.
yes so it works, not horse shit, yes, because the shop that helped me install the tire sensors, the inflator pressure was not correct, got another inflator, and everything works now

carbon_gecko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GOLf tsi 'S'
yes so it works, not horse shit, yes, because the shop that helped me install the tire sensors, the inflator pressure was not correct, got another inflator, and everything works now
Awesome job, can you show where you tied in the connections to the canbus? Did it require coding as well?