GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jimmy wanted to know how much power my car really makes. I loaded 3rd gear from my 60-130 run into Vdyno for you.

I knew that 379 HP was fudging it. You've got the tune dialed in the boost stayed very steady to redline. I'll see if I can match you on June 1st when I get the remote dyno tune with EQT.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I knew that 379 HP was fudging it. You've got the tune dialed in the boost stayed very steady to redline. I'll see if I can match you on June 1st when I get the remote dyno tune with EQT.

I still think he’s sandbagging... Full MPI, ethanol, and a hybrid? 460whp at least IMO

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I still think he’s sandbagging... Full MPI, ethanol, and a hybrid? 460whp at least IMO

I agree. Didn't know he had MPI. I'm at 416 HP and no MPI or E so I wouldn't be surprised if he's at or above 500 HP.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This turbo isn’t capable of 500. 450 maybe at low da and cool weather really pushing it out to 31+ psi.

The Vdyno you posted showed 431 HP pre MPI so you're saying that you're only going to gain 19 HP under ideal conditions? Doesn't sound like MPI was a good investment unless you're going to get a bigger turbo.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't know what your point is but what's with the knock retard in cylinder 1 and 2?