GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s like a Stethoscope into the motor
Maybe I misunderstood. I thought Diggs24 was taking about the loudness of the exhaust. If it's the mounts and hearing the engine then all I can say is I'm glad I was able to get the SuperPro mounts. Or otherwise I don't know what I'm talking about. 🤣

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
So any thoughts about the mounts after getting some miles on them? They break in at all/you get used to it yet?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
-204 and snow for weeks. Car hasn’t moved.
Same here. Been in South Dakota since Jan 18th. Got to drive the care here once. I think I am having withdrawals.......

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Same here. Been in South Dakota since Jan 18th. Got to drive the care here once. I think I am having withdrawals.......
Getting warmer here in Sweden now but we had bunch of snow and cold. Had some really sunny days last week so parts of the highways dryed out so was able to make a 3-4th gear pull, not much traction in 3rd on winters but 4th pulled like a freight train and IATs dipped in to freezing. 😄

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
I’m from NC but working in IL currently. This weather is crazy. I don’t have my GTI with me. I can’t even go stare at my car in the garage haha.